Friday, March 28, 2014

The Symbol Life

For a while now, superstar athletes have been adopting personal logos. You've probably seen Tiger Woods's "TW" logo on his hat, as well as a variety of Nike gear.


Roger Federer has a logo on a line of clothing too.



Tom Brady's symbol incorporates his uniform number.







Then everyone wants in on it.



It may be spreading outside of sports; Toronto mayoral candidate Olivia Chow has a logo she's using in her campaign.


So I've wondered if I could adopt a personal logo based on my initials. This was my first effort:

 


That looked a bit too phalic. I tried a simpler approach.



Then I thought of incorporating a distinctive picture.  Sort of like the Air Jordan logo, it could show me doing what I do best.  That would be, sitting at a computer:



I think that works better. It's not totally accurate, since I don't have a white hoodie.

No comments:

Post a Comment